Plaza Las Americas is truly "one-of-a-kind." While not all of the unique features of PLAZA are listed below, you will find several here that will surprise you.
• PLAZA is the only shopping center in Puerto Rico with three major department stores: Macy's, JCPenney, and Sears.
• The largest JCPenney in the world is located at Plaza Las Americas
• The first Macy's located outside the continental US, and still the only one in the Caribbean.
• Among the many stores that have their only store in Puerto Rico at Plaza Las Americas are: Abercrombie & Fitch, Carolina Herrera, White House/Black Market, Sephora, Zara, Massimo Dutti,Chico's, Ann Taylor, Lacoste, Façonnable, Hugo Boss, Michael Kors, Bose, Microsoft and many others.
• PLAZA is located at the intersection of Las Americas and the De Diego Expressways, the two most highly traveled highways in Puerto Rico.
• There are 40 different places to get a snack or a meal at Plaza Las Americas, more than any other shopping center in Puerto Rico. Our tenents include The Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Chang's, Romano''s Macaroni Grill, Applebee's, Chili's and many more.
• A nine-story office building right inside the center is filled with medical offices and other related services, drawing additional traffic.